We are proud to be a part of our community. We are always looking for great workers to join our team.
- Paid Vacation
- Savings Bonus Plan
- 401(k) Company Match
- Verizon Wireless Discounts
- $30 Reimnbursement for Sam’s Club/Costco Membership
- Wellness Initiatives
- Wellness Screenings
- Flu Shots
- Wellness Challenges
- Fitness Center Membership Discount
- Rosetta Sone English Language Training
- Rosetta Stone Spanish Language Training
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Extensive Paid Skills Trainings
- Employee Appreciation Meals
- Recognition of Employee Birthday and other Significant Life Events
- Work Boot Reimbursement
- Company provides Safety Clothing and PPE
- Company Logo Wear
- End of Year Celebration Party
- Years of Service Gifts
- Excellence Awards
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Memberships in Industry Organizations
Employee Benefits Summary
- Health Insurance – Full-time Employees
The Company offers 3 plans: Traditional, MEC (minimum essential coverage), and HSA (Health Savings Account) –
BXCC covers $295.00 of the employee monthly premium and will contribute $500 to the HSA at enrollment in 2016.Eligibility is the first of the month following 30 days after full-time status date. Regular Full-time employees on lay-off
status will be eligible to rejoin the group health plan on the first of the month following their return.
Single, Employee & Spouse, Employee & Dependent(s), Employee & Family Plans are available.
- COBRA Benefits
Employees and their dependents that lose health care coverage due to certain qualifying events, including
temporary lay-offs, have the right to temporary continuation of health coverage at their own expense.COBRA coverage will be available at the full cost of the insurance at the Company’s group rate plus an
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment/Long-Term Disability – Full-time Employees
Life Insurance Policy w/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Rider
- $60,000 Operations Managers
- $40,000 Job Supervisors and Project Managers
- $15,000 Other Regular Full-Time Employees
Long Term Disability is at 60% of Average Wage.
Company paid benefits – no cost to employee.
Available as an Employee only benefit.
Eligibility is the first of the month following 30 days after full-time status date.
- Supplemental Insurance – Full-time Employees
We offer payroll deductions for the following plans through AFLAC or other providers:
- Intensive Care
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Hospital Indemnity
- 401(K) Safe Harbor Plan – All Employees
Employees who are 21 years old are eligible to participate after one year of employment and 1000 hours of service.
Employees who are part of the AGC SD plan may be eligible earlier. Entry dates are 1/1, 4/1, 7/1 and 10/1.
401K – Employee may deduct up to 100%, Company Matches 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2% for a maximum match of 4%.
- Savings Bonus Plan – Full-time Employees
A savings bonus plan is available to qualified Regular Full-Time hourly employees.
The company will match up to *$800 that the employee has put into a savings account through payroll deductions during the working season. The funds are intended to supplement unemployment received during the layoff period.*Employees enrolled in the company’s group health plan and are on lay-off/call back status can receive up to $1,200 in matched funds.
- Vacation – All Employees
The maximum hours of vacation is based on a calendar year.
Vacation must be used by April 1st of the following year.
Weeks of Service – Maximum Hours of Vacation
- 0 to 52 Weeks *40 Hours (1 week)
- 53 to 260 Weeks 80 Hours (2 weeks)
- 261 to 780 Weeks 120 Hours (3 weeks)
- 781+ Weeks 160 Hours (4 weeks)
An employee is eligible after 800 hours worked. Weeks of service is based on 30+ hour weeks. Vacation is calculated on Regular and Overtime hours worked only.
*Part time/Temporary employees are eligible for a maximum of 40 hours of vacation/year.
- Paid Holidays (7) – Full-time Employees
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Floating Day (usually the Friday after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Day
- Bereavement Leave – Full-time Employees
One day off with pay for attendance at a funeral in the event of the death of an immediate family member (spouse, children, step-children, brothers, sisters, father, mother, father-in-law, mother-in-law).
- Jury Service – Full-time Employees
An employee will be excused from work for the days on which he/she serves.
- Subsistence – All Employees
If overnight travel is required, the company will pay for the motel/hotel rooms. Subsistence pay of $19.00 is paid for each night away on the following week’s paycheck. The subsistence pay may be waived under certain conditions.
- Educational Aid Program – Full-time Employees
The company will reimburse an employee for the full cost of tuition, books, and supplies upon successful completion of work-related courses. The course work must be job related and approved by management prior to enrollment.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – All Employees
Avera Health Plans Employee Assistance Program provides all employees and their dependents with the following:
- Up to 5 free initial interviews/consultations (up to 3 consultations for employees not covered under the group health plan)
- 24 hour Referral Line (800-691-4336)
- Referral to appropriate agencies for therapy or treatment
The EAP works with issues related to: stress, grief, financial problems, depression, co-dependency, relationships, alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc. All calls are completely confidential and you are under no obligation for treatment. The company receives only information on number of employees using the service and types of issues.