Minnehaha & Moody Co. I-29 Asphalt Overlay Project
- Prime Contractor is Central Specialties from Alexandria, MN
- DOT designed project to be completed over two years and Central Specialties completed all the paving in approximately 11 weeks.
- Overall project was over $20 million
- BX-CC’s subcontract Included:
- Guardrail, Grading, and Erosion Control work
- Estimated 13,000 labor hours for BX-CC items
- BX-CC staffed approximately 15-20 employees on the project every working day during the paving operation
- BX-CC installed 29,000+ feet of new high tension cable guardrail systems
Want to know more?
To be the absolute best at what we do, to always do quality work on time, and to be a positive force in the construction industry.
We strive to provide the highest quality service to our customers, to provide a safe, stable and rewarding work environment for our employees, to provide leadership to our industry, and to attain a fair profit in the construction and construction service industries that we serve.